Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome!

Greetings! My name is Jennifer Mansfield, or Pen, and this is my first blog.

I would like to welcome you first by saying "Happy New Year!" As the end of 2009 approached, I began thinking to myself about the adventures the year had brought me. It had been a good year. I began thinking of my past and what this new future might bring to me. It is now 2010. It is the beginning of a new year , a new decade, and a new project for Pen. So this year I've decided one thing I'd like to do is learn more about the city I call Home, New Orleans! With each new NOLAheart creation I make this year I plan to include one new fact about "The City that Care Forgot." Check out all the Big Easy facts I find on my new blog: Jennifer Mansfield Designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment